Most sights are within a short walking distance. House of Parliament, St. Stephen's Basilica or river Danube embankment and Margaret Island are nearby. Others, such as the Buda Castle & Royal Palace, Heroes Square or famous Spas can be reached quickly by public transportation.
- Main ring road tram on Boulevard (#4/6; it takes you around the heart of the city)
- Sightseeing tram (#2; it takes you across the heart of the city along the line of the Danube)
- 11 bus lines
- 3 nightlines (with only 15 minutes of waiting time between buses)
- Parking on the street: you can usually find a parking bay nearby. Rate: HUF 400 (approx. €1.50) per hour between 8am-6pm on working days. (1 day long: HUF4000 / €14/day). Parking is free everywhere in the city on weekends.
- Parking bay is available right at the apartment building.
- Safeguarded parking garage: HUF 3000 (approx. €10) per night. The parking lot is 3 minutes away on foot.
recreation and entertainment in the neighbourhood
- Margaret Island (7-8 minutes on foot)
- Lido Palatinus
- Hajós Alfréd swimming pool
- Sport facilities
- Athletic centre
- Theatre of Comedy
other facilities and places of interest in the neighbourhood
- West End Shopping Center (The largest shopping centre in Budapest is only 10 minutes of walking distance away)
- Non-stop grocerie